WBT-0710 Ag, nextgen Silver, Pole Terminal, Pkt. 4
Grading Condition, A+ This is the Genuine Article Made in Germany
Free Shipping within Australia
A 30-ampere continuous current rating makes this connector sufficient for most audio functions. Made with passivated pure fine silver. Spade lugs measuring 6mm, standard 4 mm² banana plugs, and wire with a diameter of 6mm² (10AWG) can be accepted. Maximum mounting depth of 5.5mm without the use of a puzzle washer. Recommended use with WBT mounting plates. Can be terminated with a 6.1mm / 0.25-inch quick disconnect.
Profile in brief: WBT-0710 Ag:
WBT-0710 Pole Terminal nextgen™ (International. Pat. EP 1470620) Pole terminal for cabinet wall mounting, plug- / solderversion
1. Mechanics − One piece, low tolerance contact element (Tol. < ± 0.02 mm) − Fully insulated construction
2. Materials − Signal conductor(1) : Pure copper or fine silver − Base element (7), Tedur™, PA mineralized, fibre-glass reinforced − Counter Nut (4) and Pressure Nut (2) PA, fibre-glass reinforced − Marking Ring (5) and Double Step Washer (9) PA 6.6 − Damping Ring in (3) Elastolan 951) − Pressure Ring (3) and insulation Bowl(8) Makrolon2) − Adjusting Nut Cap (6) Brass − Reinforcement (10) Stainless steel, nonferromagnetic
3. Surfaces: − Signal conductor: Cu: WBT -24-carat-gold plating, bronze 5 µm, Au 0.3 µm Ag passivated − Adjusting Nut Cap: direct one layer gold plated with Au 0.3 µm − All materials, including surfaces, are free from substances with ferromagnetic properties
4 Operating Characteristics (reliably observed after more than 103 connections/disconnections) − Permanent current ID > 30 A − Transition resistance Rü < 0.1 mOhm (measured with spade connection) − Contact resistance RDCu < 0.15 mOhm (measured with spade connection) − Contact resistance RDAg < 0.14 mOhm (measured with spade connection) − Insulation resistance Riso > 10100hm
5. Connection Options − solder for cable (up to 4 mm2 ) − plug, for 6.3 mm flat push-on cable shoe
6. Mounting − Chassis drill hole ∅11.5 +0,2 mm with slot 2.5x2 mm for twist prevention (see drilling scheme) − Wall thickness 0.9 - 5 mm. With puzzle plate WBT-9410 (s. picture on left): 0.9 – 3 mm − Recommended distance between two terminal centres: 30 mm − Recommended tightening torque for the counter nut (4): 0.8 Nm
- Priced in packets of 4
- All products on Hi-Fi Disposals are sold with a 12-month warranty covering parts and labour.