WBT-0681Cu, nextgen, Sandwich Spade, Pkt 4
Grading Condition, A+ This is the Genuine Article Made in Germany
Free Shipping within Australia
The key to the superb quality of this spade lies in the patented* Sandwich design of its contact fork: Elastomer oscillation dampers eliminate airborne noise and mechanical vibrations as well as magnetostrictions. This ensures almost total suppression of contact microphonics, and there is no interfering ancillary noise. The fracture resistance of the connection is improved at the same time. The sandwich design of the contact forks (sandwich spades) with elastomer inserted in a steel cap generates high and uniform contact pressure while minimising transition resistance. Four punched contact points on the bottom of the fork ensure precision contact. The quality of signal transmission is markedly improved, particularly with high currents or small voltages. The surface of the copper conductor is protected against oxidation by nickel-free 24 carat gold plating to underpin the low transition resistance levels in the long term.
- 10mm2 (7AWG) max conductor size
- Connection: crimped via T6 Torx wrench (supplied when 4x are ordered)
- Pure copper conductor
- 24-carat direct gold plating (nickel-free)
The nextgen™ principle is the first technique that allows pure copper or fine silver to be used as signal conductors without compromising on robustness and the long-term behavior of the connectors.
- Hybrid construction of functional materials
- Fully automatic production by WBT special tooling, thus
- Perfect workmanship and consistency
- Made in Germany
- Signal conductors well adapted to the cable cross-section made of pure Cu or Ag
- New electrical and mechanical vibration control
- Priced in packets of 4
- All products on Hi-Fi Disposals are sold with a 12-month warranty covering parts and labour.